e2 Homes builds luxury custom homes for clients throughout Central Florida. Our building experience is complemented by a unique financial and environmental background. We help our clients make informed decisions on every aspect of their homes for a more thoughtful and flexible building approach.
I just completed construction of a new custom home for the Wilson Family in Winter Park. The home is Net-zero energy and features many high-end finishes, along with numerous green features such as:
Net Zero Energy Consumption (HERS Index of -7);
- LEED-Platinum certified, USGBC-CF LEED-H 2012 Project of the Year & Outstanding Project of the Year;
- NAHBGreen – Emerald Certified;
- FGBC - Platinum Certified;
- DOE Challenge Home – 1st in the country;
- 4,565 sf under air, 8,000 total living space;
- 962 sf Lanai w/ 13.5 kw solar array system;
- Autoclaved aerated concrete construction (1st/2nd floors);
- 7,000 gallon rainwater cistern;
- Minimal use of new wood & drywall;
- Many energy efficiency features;
- Use of reclaimed & recycled building materials;
- Reduced water consumption;
- Increased waste diversion / recycling;
- Improved indoor air quality & durability;
- Drought tolerant landscaping;
Some construction and completed photos are shown below:
Contact e2 Homes to discuss the possibilities.
Owner’s Representative Service
Are you already working with a builder? Let e2 Homes provide expert advice and consulting during the planning and building phases of your residential construction project. We can monitor your contractor’s progress and job performance and also review all contractor invoicing. Our services ensure you receive what you have contracted for.
Contact e2 Homes for a quote.